mercoledì 3 ottobre 2007

MEGAMIX!!
stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

I can't compete with a memory
How can I fight with someone that I can't see?
Theres two of us but it feels like three
I wish her ghost would just let us be
Boy your everything I ever wanted

I'm not the type to get my heart broken

I'm not the type to get upset and cry
cause i'll never leave my heart open
never hurts me to say goodbye
relationships dont get deep to me
never got that whole enough thing
and someone can say they love me truly
but at the time it didn't mean a thing

But together we can be the perfect soulmates

It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that love you best

Is it possible
Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me

Life was never what I wanted
Never what I thought
Until you came and turned it all around
Oh, you found the peace of me

It was missing it was broken
You put soul into it
Oh, you found the whole of me
I was empty now I'm better
All my peace is back together

PATETICO!?!? Spero di no...

CIAO'MORI!SMACK!

Nessun commento:

Cerca nel blog